Sunday 25 January 2015

January Feedback



This is the feedback me and Liam received when we had done the footage with Kameron, Aaron and our first studio shots. People gave us good criticism about our studio performance and how well our actors are in front of the camera. The only criticism we got from our shots is because it's not done and still has a fair few blank spaces for the narrative of the music video. Another thing which was suggested to develop was that Chris' shot was too long which I agreed with. People really liked the focus pull on the phone in the morning to introduce the boyfriend into the narrative, I was happy with this compliment as I was pleased with how that turned out before we shared the work to other students and teachers.

Overall I feel like me and Liam received fair comments and i'm happy with the way people think the music video has potential to be good when it's finished. I'm feeling confident with the final product as most of the things that needed developing is that it needs be become more clearer which it will be when the narrative is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment