Saturday 24 January 2015

Rough Cut / Draft 1 of Brianstorm



This is our first draft of our music video. This draft contains 3 different shoots that we have done:

  • Aaron's side to narrative
  • Kameron's side to narrative
  • Studio performance
When looking at this put together the things that work are the performance bit, I especially like the shot of Sam playing the bass as it looks in sync to the instrumental. I also think the contrasting shots of Aaron and Kameron in the woods work well together and that once we film with them together it will look very effective.

The things that will be improved are the shots which me and Aaron are in at my house, I feel like the shots are too dark when they are supposed to be set in the daytime. The shots of Aaron running downstairs could potentially be more visually interesting and may also work better when we film with Aaron and Kameron later on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment