Friday 6 February 2015

Current Digipak


This is my final Digipak, towards the end of developing it I decided to make a lot of changes. I decided to break the conventions and them of just having the whole Digipak black and white, I left the front and back cover in colour but with the saturation turned down. I also decided to work on the spines of my Digipak. I thought having a black or dark spine like I originally decided to do would be dull and not visually interesting. I decided to change them to white so it is contrasting with the theme of dark colours on the panels.

I feel like my complete Digipak is very attractive and fits the conventions of the genre. The use of the studio photos of the band members also engages the idea that this is their first big album and they are trying to promote their image.




No comments:

Post a Comment