Thursday 22 January 2015

Using the head extension for Go-Pro (Brianstorm)



While filming I took a short video on my phone on Aaron using go pro to get the shots of Brian running. From the video you can see how me and Liam got Aaron not just run around on flat ground but we also got him to jump over things to try and get a shake filmed on the go pro to create suspense and to make it seem like Brian is running from the boyfriend in fear. The problem with the go pro extention was that me and Liam wanted Aaron's arms to be in the shots but it was quite awkward to do due to the positioning of the camera and because of the ground being damp and Aaron was worried about slipping or falling which was a possibility. Overall, buying the extension was a good idea and I feel like it adds a unique twist to our music video and it contributes an idea of panic to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment