Friday 2 January 2015

Costume





Due to my band's genre being Indie Rock and to make it easy to cast people me and Liam decided that we want our band members to dress casual and in clothes which can be found in high street shots. We had an idea for the main vocalist to wear a checked shirt as when doing my research of current indie rock bands that seems to be a convention in them all. Underneath the checked shirt I want to have a basic tee as that also seems to be a recent fashion which would grab an audience to the young males that watch the videos. I want all the band members to wear tight skinny jeans and preferably dark colours although that would depend on the types of shirts that my actor would have.

For shoes I wouldn't want my actors to wear trainers as they are contrasting to the more formal and dark coloured clothing. Ideally I would like to ask the group of boys which we ask to be in it to wear desert boots and perhaps loafers as it suggests a more indie culture whereas white trainers to me connote more of a pop image. I feel like I am not being too fussy about the appearance of the band member as when researching into the indie rock band member's clothes there doesn't seem to be a strict style other than usually checked shirts and dark clothing which is high street today.





No comments:

Post a Comment