Monday 23 February 2015

My House 2 (Brianstorm)

Me, Aaron and Liam decided to reshoot some of the night before and morning after shots during the week after school. Overall we did not get as many shots as we was planning to do but I feel like the ones that we did get work well. Unfortunately we was unable to use the shots of me and Aaron returning to my house the night before as the lighting outside was wrong, the framing was also awkward due to mine and Aaron's height differences. However, we was able to get me and Aaron walking up the stairs which makes it obvious to the audience what Brian is doing. For more clarity me and Liam thought it would be a good idea to have a clip of a condom wrapper dropping to make it even more clear for when Kameron's character comes into scene.





I really like the focus pull of the girl's phone ringing, I feel like it works well and creates suspense which is arguably quite hard to do in a music video and especially for this song as it is fast paced. I only like the shots of Brian (Aaron) getting changed as I feel like they are quick shots which create a sense that the character is trying to leave as quickly as possible which I thought would be difficult to do with cinematography. Despite this being the shoot where we got the least amount of footage, I feel like the shots which we did take work really well and i'm feeling positive for the rest of the narrative to be filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment