Monday 9 February 2015

Oxleas 2 (Brianstorm)

On sunday, Liam and Kameron filmed again in Oxleas Woods. Unfortunately me and Aaron were unable to make it because of work and family so Liam done some shots which contrast nicely with the ones we already have of Aaron. The go pro was also used again with the head extension to get the shots of Kameron running again. Some of the go pro shots will have be reshot because the strap is visable in it because of Kameron's hair being tied back and it being harder for him to hide it. I feel proud with what was done on the sunday and I feel like Kameron was a good choice for the part despite me having doubts on choosing him at the beginning of the project.





Kameron works well for the part as not only is his body structure and movements good he also pulls realistic and fitting facial expressions in all of the shots. Kameron genuinely looks like an angry boyfriend that is ready to attack Brian at the end of the video. I think the contrast between the white and black tops also work well for this. I feel like me and Liam organised our setting well for Oxleas when we went out that day for location scouting as Liam was able to find the exact same place we memorised and took photos of to find to film at. I think using the exact same spot works well when editing Aaron and Kameron's parts together.

No comments:

Post a Comment