Tuesday 4 November 2014

Production Log #2


 04/11/14 - Second shots

For my second shoot me and Liam got other people to take photos of. As our digipaks have to be individual we are editing and using the photos differently for our digipaks. As I liked the coloured image from our first shoot more than Liam did I decided to carry on the idea of a pop art influenced images. I decided to consider these two images for the inside of the digipak, to progress to idea I want to take two new images with different boys in, I would most likely copy the colour theme using the colours red and green. The only doubt I have using a colour theme to my digipak that it doesn't fit well with the indie rock genre. I will have to make another plan of a digipak to see if I can fit in some conventions. I like how using a black wall I was able to edit the images so the background is a clear black but the image of my band members has a sense that they have importance and they are forward in the image.

I did have another boy I took images of but unfortunately it was not lined up as well as these two were. I definitely need to take two more images like this so I have a complete set of the band member's single shot. I am still unsure of what to have as the front cover of my digipak as the cover having four faces split into one was difficult and when playing around on Photoshop I believed that it looked wrong and not as effective as I would have liked it to me. I feel like this idea is more effective and looks professional but my only concern is if this idea can be fitted into the indie rock genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment