Wednesday 26 November 2014

Digipak progress


I feel happy with how my Digipak is progressing. Unfortunately, I still do not have an image of Christian for the CD panel so I am currently using the image of Elton from my test shot to have an idea of how my Digipak is going to look. I have not yet started my front cover or back cover yet as for my front and back cover I want images of all the band together, I thought it would be best to get these images when we are filming the clips for our music video when the band will be performing in the drama studio, which is the same room which these photos were taken in. We are aiming on filming this at the beginning or middle of December so I feel like this won't be an issue and I have the time to finish off and perfect my Digipak.

My other idea was for the front cover to be of the band and the back cover to be of the drama studio door vaguely being able to see them inside with the tracklist on the door. However, from the feedback I got when telling other students about this idea, they were not keen and thought I should just get two different style images of the band together for the front and back and for the front cover to obviously be a lot stronger than the back. I took the critism well and we try out both ideas still although after the students contributing back that feedback I feel like their idea for me will work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment