Friday 28 November 2014

3rd Shoot

We got round to retaking photos with Jordan with the same lighting. Unfortunately, the shadow is a little out of place but when editing Sam and James' photos I learnt that the shadow is not as important as I thought it would be in perfect this. The image is also a little more wider but I can easily crop it so it is as close up as the other two images I have which I really like. 
I am slightly concerned if this turns out slightly different to the other images when the editing and filtering is put on with this and the other images but I think due to the lamp still being in the same place the levels of the image will still be fine. I am pleased I decided to go back and reshoot with Jordan again because I feel like this image is a huge improvement to the one we originally took.

No comments:

Post a Comment