Tuesday 28 October 2014

Testshots and Photoshop


Using our first test shot image we decided to try different effects on photoshop which would be more niche. We looked into using a 'pop art' themed front cover. Liam was not as keen on this idea so as we have to come up with different Digipaks I think I may try and develop this idea myself. The only thing I am not keen about in these images is that the logo is also been changed colour although that could easy be fixed on Photoshop. I love the posterised effect to these images and how using a black wall in the original image has made the background turn to a bold black colour when using filters.

When taking another shoot I most definitely will play around with colour again but in another style. After this shoot I will begin to start using people which will be included in our music video so the Digipak and the music video are corresponding. I am excited to continue using Photoshop and developing new ideas with it as the Digipak has a lot of different potential ideas which could be developed with the genre we are doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment