Wednesday 15 October 2014

Green screen digipak analysis



I was very nervous recording my green screen despite me only speaking for one minute. After creating the video behind the green screen at school I found it incredibly hard putting my digipak behind me on Final Cut Pro, I was eventually able to do it by myself but unfortunately I am blocking images 3 and 5. I was unsure on how to fix it so proceeded because I didn't want to change the quality of the video as I thought I did a good job at making myself clear in the video and removing the green.




These were the images I unfortunately blocked out with my body so I decide them onto here. The image of the booklet of images of Michael Jackson through the years is image number 3. The other image of the bonus CD with the sound wave wallet is image number 5. I am frustrated how my green screen did not show a clear image of these two photos but I still feel like my green screen was a good first attempt and hopefully my next green screen in the future will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment