Friday 5 December 2014

The edits





These are the edits I made for my digipak panels. I decided to drop the idea of colours as I thought it didn't go well with the genre and more pop as the pop band JLS were iconic for each member having their own colour. I decided to go for a black and white theme as I could focus on contrast more and would have more availability for it to fit the genre more. I really like how Sam and James' edits came out, however I feel like Chris and Jordan (the bottom two) photos need to be touched up on Photoshop again as the lighting is a little incorrect compared to the others. I am going to play around with the size proportion of the photos as well because I feel like Chris and Jordan's are more zoomed out. I really like this black and white filtered idea rather than the colour idea. I edited all the images by using the levels and exposure on Photoshop and tried not to be too harsh on the amount used on the images so the faces are clear whilst the back of them is a clear black.


No comments:

Post a Comment